Become an Alliance Member Today
AAS members welcome your interest in becoming a member of the Alliance for Addiction Solutions.
AAS is an alliance of individual addiction recovery providers, treatment facilities, and other interested persons and organizations united in a common purpose:
Eliminating addictive compulsions and restoring optimal states of
health and biochemical balance with minimal or no pharmaceuticals and
maximal use of natural, nontoxic methods.
AAS membership is only $150 annually. Members are individuals with a personal or professional interest in learning about physical/biochemical approaches to addiction and how drug-free brain repair can improve addiction detox and recovery.
The AAS Members-Only section offers more in depth articles and studies on the latest news in the use of biochemical techniques in addiction recovery. Members also receive special networking opportunities with like-minded people in their field, and monthly clinical jewels available via teleconferences and email.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Networking & referral opportunities with professionals committed to managing addictive behaviors with holistic therapies
- Monthly members-only teleconference on clinical uses of science-based pharmaceutical-free treatments for addiction recovery such as nutrients, food, neurofeedback, acupuncture, acupressure, yoga
- Access to members-only section of the AAS website which includes in-depth articles and archived recordings of monthly teleconferences
- Ability to post on individual member's page the products or service the member wants to promote
- Ability to add events/activities/programs to the website calendar
- Participation in the AAS Yahoo chat group for ongoing and individualized advice and feedback, and the opportunity to make announcements there to other AAS members
- Discounts on AAS website advertising
- Discounts on AAS newsletter advertising
- Discounts on AAS members' books and educational materials
As our organization grows AAS will be offering many more services such as online classes, chat rooms and forums, workshops, conferences, and training as well as certification for treatment programs.
While the Alliance for Addiction Solutions is focused on the physiological repair of brain and body, we also recognize the value of social and psychological support and of personal spiritual beliefs to the recovery process. AAS members welcome your interest and participation.
To sign up to become a member please visit Membership.